You know that nutrition is the most important part of changing your body and creating a lean, defined physique. You don’t need alot of fancy supplements or weight loss pills to get in great shape, you just need good quality food!
The only problem is that, sometimes, it can be boring to eat the same healthy, muscle promoting, fat burning foods! We all stumble, at times, when it comes to preparing our meals or get stumped for new recipe ideas.
I recently came across a great reference and guide book full of recipes and helpful food information for those who want a leaner body. As you know, I don’t often recommend other products. However, this is a great resource for ClubFit members! Since I am no chef, there’s no way I could ever bring you this information by myself!
This is actually a series of ebooks geared to fitness enthusiasts who want to lose fat and preserve muscle, while not being bored with their food!
The books include:
- Anabolic Cooking: The Cookbook And Complete Nutrition Guide For Bodybuilding & Fitness (packed with more than 200 recipes!)
- The Complete Nutrition & Cooking Quickstart Guide
- Anabolic Cooking Meal Plans For Lean Muscle Mass Gains
- Anabolic Cooking Meal Plans For Optimum Fat Loss (you’ve heard me tell you to “eat to lose!”)
- Optimum Maximizer Advanced Calorie Calculator (remember, multiple calculations averaged will always give you a more accurate idea of your caloric needs. you can use this along with the ClubFit calculators to fine tune your diet!)
Plus Bonus ebooks
- Anabolicious Post Workout Shakes
- The Ugly Truth About Supplements (more supplement info in a future article!)
- Anabolic Cooking Training And Food Log (you know how I feel about keeping logs!!!)
I really feel that these books cover more than I would be able to put on a single site or podcast!
It’s worth your time to check it out!
Click Here For more information!